Our Mister brightside...glossy soft hair, hydration and skin brightening rolled into one with the superhero Prickly Pear Cactus oil.
- evening skin tone
- skin elasticity
- rejuvenate dry damaged hair
- split end and breakage reduction
all skin types including sensitive, dry + mature skin
Get glow-y, fancy skin + hair with this little guy (oh, and a whole bag of yassss).
Good for hydrating, rejuvenating, and moisturising skin and hair, plus split ends breakage reduction.
An awesome facial oil that can help fade dark spots, under-eye circles and irritated skin while adding high gloss and softening your strands. Supercharged with essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Amino Acids, Prickly Pear helps stimulate collagen production to keep your skin and hair fresh and hydrated. A superhero to protect for your face, scalp and hair against sun, wind and UV radiation damage.
Prickly Pear Seed oil has an awesome way of helping to lighten discolouration and scarring while brightening the complexion. When mingled with the likes of apricot and sweet almond oil, it can help keep skin free of fine lines helping with regenerate, nourish and soften the skin and hair.
If you’re worried about using oil on your skin, stress less. Our Cactus face + hair oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means super nourishment – without a bunch of clogged pores. It's hydrating, light and breezy on the skin with a soft velvety vibe.
Prickly Pear (virgin)
Our Mister Brightside works to brighten skin and dark under-eye circles, even complexion and calm redness and sunburn. It's non-greasy, making it every skin types bestie.
Kukui Seed Oil
Penetrates skin easily leaves it feeling silky smooth, without the dreaded greasy feeling. Contains antioxidants vitamins A, C, and E, it can leave even the driest, dullest skin and hair looking healthy and radiant.
Origin: Polynesia, Hawaii, Southeast Asia
Helps balance out your natural oil production reducing acne and blemishes, it fills in the gaps between the skin cells in order to smooth and soften. Protects and moisturises your skin from those forever flying free radicals of everyday life.
Full ingredient list: Coconut Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aleurites Moluccana Kukui Seed*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Argan*, Olive Squalene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Prunus Armeniaca Apricot Kernel*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Jojoba*, Opuntia Ficus Indica Prickly Pear, CitrusAurantium Amara Flower Neroli, Soja Oil Tocopherol Vitamin E *Cold Pressed
Crap-free skinfood for happy skin Free from silicones, parabens, PEGs, sulfates (SLS/SLES), GMOs, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic colours, palm oil or animal-derived ingredients
How to use
Use a tiny amount as a post-shampoo treatment or to style and define hair.
Massage a few drops on the skin as a treatment after cleansing, moisturiser, pre-makeup application or oil cleanse. It can be used as a makeup remover.
safe for nightly use.
what you need:
- a face towel or washcloth
- your prickly pear cactus oil.
- hot water
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands but don’t overdo it.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face. Massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which help impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. Grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat step 4 2-3 more times. Finito!
In the morning, a quick wipe with a warm face cloth or rinse in the shower is enough. Over-cleansing can create excess oil production. No thank-you!